Black to fair complexion
1. On this tutorial we will learn how to change the skin complextion from black to white, this method is done by many cosmetic company which guarantee of making black to fair complextion.
2. Open the image you want to work with, please note on this tutorials all the setting i use may not work perfect with your image. so i advice to download this image and try it out with the setting, later on you can apply the same technique with your image.
3. Now select the pen tool or lasso tool,and select the skin part as shown on the image below. Select the slection and copy paste it.
4. Now go to image>adjustment>brightness/contrast and set the brightness setting to 80+
5. Now go to image>selective color and set the setting of the black to -100% make sure the selection is red
6. Ctrl+m and set the curve output to 123 and input to 101
7. Now duplicate this layer. Go to the duplicate layer then go to image>adjustment>brightness/contrast and set the brightness setting to +150.
8. Now set the blending mode of the layer(duplicate layer) to color burn
Here is our final result after the effect.
Before the effect.