James Bond movie Introduction Gun Barrel
On this tutorial we will learn how to create a James Bond movie Introduction Gun Barrel
1.Create a new document with 600px width and 400px height, and fill the background with white
2.On our next step we will create a circle at the center of the document, before we create the circle we will use a tools call guide.To do this, go to the “View” menu and click on “New guide” vertical guide at 300 pixels and a horizontal guide at 200 pixels.
3.Create a new layer rename it center, now using the Elliptical Marquee Tool draw a circle and fill the selection with any color
, when done drag a vertical guide and let it snap to the right edge of the circle as show below. Save this document as jamesbond.psd
4.Now create a new document with 700px width and 600px height and using the Elliptical Marquee Tool draw a circle and fill the selection with black.
Now lets delete half part of the black cirlce to do so select the Rectangular Marquee Tool and select entire upper half of the black circle and press delete.
Copy this layer and paste it on jamesbond.psd make sure you paste this layer just below the layer “center” rename this layer as blackwall.
5.Create a duplicate copy of this blackwall layer, press “Ctrl+T”. Now move the “pivot point” to the intersection point as show in the image below
6. and then set the transformation options and set the rotation value to 47.
7. Ctrl + click” on the thumbnail of the “blackwall copy” layer in the layers palette and click on the original “blackwall” layer and hit the delete key.Now delete the blackwall copy layer.After you delete the blackwall copy layer you image will look like the one shown below
8. Repeat step 5 and 6 untill you get the image as show below
9. Now select all the blackwall layer and the blackwall layer copy and merge into a single layer, to do this just hit the CTRL+E
10. Now Ctrl + click” on the thumbnail of the blackwall layer and press “Shift + Ctrl + I” to invert the selection, copy and paste it.
11.Rename this new layer as background and fill this layer with grey color, deselect the selection.
12. Double click on the blackwall layer and set the layer style check the Gradient Overlay and set the gradient style to Radial, now click on the gradient editor and set the color to
dfdfdf to 0% location
4e4e4e to 35% location
000000 to 100% location when done click ok.
Right click on the “blackwall” layer and click on “Copy layer style”
Then right click on the “background” layer and click on “Paste layer style”
13. Double click on the “center” layer and in the “Layer Style” window click on “Color Overlay” and choose a color #ffffff. Click ok
this is what we have done