On this tutorials we will learn how to create a text portrait.
1. Open the image you want to work, better if you use a close up image, crop the image, select the rectangular marquee tool and slect it. Now go to menu select image>crop.
2. Create a new layer and fill our new layer with black, go to Edit menu at the top of the screen and select the Fill command.
3. Now we need to select text area, select the text tool from the very top left corner of the document, then drag down to the very bottom right corner of the document.
4. Select your font color to white and font size to 6 and align to left align text. Now copy a paragraph of text and paste it untill it fill the whole document and click on the small checkmark in the Options Bar
5.Now add a layer mask in text layer.
6.Go to image layer and ctrl+a to select and ctrl+c to copy the image. Holding your Alt key click on the text layer-layer mask, Now you can see the your document turn into white.
7. Now paste the image on this layermask layer Ctrl+v
8. Holding Alt key click on the layermask layer to back to normal. Press Ctrl+D to unselect.
Here is our final outcome.